Processing of personal data upon application
In connection with your application for a job at STROYRENT, we provide you with the following information:
- Administrator of personal data is “STROYRENT”EOOD,UIC 131550089, with registered office and management address: city of Sofia, Poduyane district, p. code 1839, Botevgradsko shose No. 273, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, registered as the administrator of personal data, hereinafter only the Company.
- The contacts of the person, responsible within the Company, for the personal data protection are: email: email@example.com; 070019988, address: city of Sofia, Poduyane district, p. code 1839, Botevgradsko shose No. 273.
- Two or three names, date of birth, address, telephone, email and education provided by you constitute personal data. The company will process these personal data and other data that you have decided to enter in your CV for the purpose of contacting you with a view to your application for a job in the Company, for sending you future advertisements and/or proposals for vacant positions at The Company at any given communication address – telephone or e-mail, possibly through other channels guaranteeing security in the transfer of data, text, sound and image information, to assess the experience and qualifications for the specified position through telephone conversations, personal meeting, to check the credibility and actuality of the presented information through inquiries in public databases, in professional profiles in Social Networks, including in the event that contractual relations are not established.
- Your personal data will be provided to employees/collaborators/partners of the Company for the implementation of the above processing purposes. Your personal data will be processed only by persons authorized to process them and by individuals and/or legal entities with the status of “personal data processor” by virtue of an order or assignment by the Company. When processing personal data, recipients of personal data may entrust their processing to persons authorized to process them or to others with the status of "personal data processor".
- We will store and process your personal data in accordance with this declaration for a period of 1 (one) year from their provision to the Company, and in this period we consider that the goals for their processing will be achieved.
- Your rights in relation to the processing of personal data are: the right to portability and access to your personal data, and you may request their correction, restriction and deletion. You have the right to object to the processing for sending advertisements and/or proposals for vacant positions, to withdraw your consent and to file a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
- The provision of personal data is voluntary in view of the personnel selection process, and any refusal to provide personal data will mean a refusal to apply for a job in the Company. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, unless there is another legal basis for continuing the processing of all or part of the personal data concerning you.
By ticking the box “I agree with the declaration of provision of personal data“ or by sending a CV directly by e-mail to an employee of the Company, you give your consent to the processing of your personal data in compliance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act and under the terms of this declaration.